Missional Friendships. Transforming Communities. Global Impact.
Thank you for your interest in Trinity’s global engagement as we the people of Trinity seek to be obedient and faithful to the Lord’s invitation to join him in his work of loving, healing, discipling, and transforming. In light of Trinity’s mission, awakening people to full life with Christ and Global Outreach’s priority to engage Trinity people in missio dei*, we will nurture global missional friendships that give life to transformational communities.
*missio dei is a Latin theological term that can be translated: the “mission of God,” or the “sending of God”
Our department’s key engagement paradigms are:
- About 100 Trinity attendees engaged in various aspects of ministry leadership (GO Core Community) from strategy to care, from sponsorship to training, from prayer to counseling, and from hospitality to discipleship. Not to mention over 500 Trinity attendees engaged in child sponsorship.
- A set of unique friendships with half a dozen global churches together advancing Kingdom agendas bases on shared strengths.
- 42 global partners in 20 countries spanning a variety of ministries.
- Financial generosity most visibly characterized by the annual Kingdom Advancement Grants.
- Strong relationships with over a dozen sending agencies, half a dozen North American churches with strong global programs, as well as other organizations of excellence like World Relief, Catalyst Services, Lausanne Movement, Missio Nexus, etc.
- Alignment to a Guiding set of Values.
We are on a amazing journey of global friendship, and deep transformation.
There is place at the table for you, as you bring yourself, your gifts, and your story.