Kingdom Advancement Grants
Request For Proposal
Trinity Church is glad to make available for the 12th year funds for breakthrough Kingdom projects.
These funds are primarily the result of the faithful weekend giving of Trinity attendees, and are available via this Request for Proposal to Trinity’s global partners. These funds are also available to Trinity members actively involved in non-Trinity global witness.
Trinity provides multiple grants ranging from $2,500 to $50,000, depending upon fund availability. For needs below $2,500, please contact Global Outreach; there is a separate, less-involved process for such requests.
Priority will be given to strategic breakthrough proposals focusing on expanding the ministry footprint in partnership with Trinity attendees. Proposals that envision the Gospel being shared and demonstrated with unreached, unengaged, and marginalized groups are valued. Intentional leadership development strategies for the next generation, women, and leadership teams will be positively considered.
The grants are not intended for maintaining ongoing projects; they are primarily intended to stimulate the direct ministry of our global partners at the point of fresh ministry visioning and launch.
We envision KAG projects to be 6-18 months in duration.
1. Electronically submit a 2-3 page comprehensive proposal; please include the following:
- Executive summary: Describe the opportunity for Gospel expansion and the context.
- People Involvement: List the names of project leaders, and Trinity attendees who are involved with this initiative.
- Financials: Include a detailed budget that describes all costs and income for the entire project. Indicate the portion that would be provided by a KAG, if awarded. Also indicate local contributions.
2. After submission make sure you receive a confirmation email within 24 hours. If not, contact your Trinity-based Advocacy Team Person or Strategic Partner.
3. Send a copy of your proposal to your Advocacy Team Person or Strategic Partner and work with them on a 3 minute verbal presentation (no PowerPoint).
4. Provide the name(s) of 1-2 Trinity-based Advocacy Team or Strategic Partner individuals that will make a 3-minute verbal presentation of this proposal on your behalf to the KAG Committee on March 22.
Applications will be accepted through March 1, 2020. Please submit electronically to [email protected]. Applications will be vetted through a double-blind process involving 14-18 Trinity attendees. 2020 KAG chairs are Glenda Rader & Mike Weller.
Be prepared to provide a progress report within the first 6 months of the award and/or upon completion of the project, whichever comes first. All progress reports should be completed within 18 months of the initial award.
Please contact your Advocacy Team person or Strategic Partner if you need any assistance in the development of your proposal.
2020 KAG recipients will be announced April 18, 2020 and awards disbursed by the end of May.
The GO Lead Discernment Community
3355 Dunckel Road
Lansing, MI 48911