- Interested in exploring what the Bible has to say about God’s heart for racial, ethnic and cultural diversity? DAI’s Culture, Ethnicity and Diversity course does just that, and is available for free through the DAI Institute: https://lnkd.in/dTD2anQ.
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Talking About Race amazing online resource: https://nmaahc.si.edu/learn/talking-about-race
- Race in America Phil Vischer’s 20-min video dealing with the historical roots involved in how we got to where we are today.
- God’s Very Good Idea (Trillia Newbell)
- ColorFull: Celebrating the Colors God Gave Us (Dorena Williamson)
- When God Made You and When I Pray for You (Matthew Paul Turner)
- Don’t Forget to Remember (Ellie Holcomb)
- Lena in the Spotlight chapter book series (Alena Pitts)
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History (Vashti Harrison)
- Little Legends: Exceptional Men in Black History (Vashti Harrison)
THINGS TO READ
- Just Mercy (Bryan Stevenson)
- The Color of Compromise: The Truth About the American Church’s Complicity in Racism by Jemar Tisby (This is also a free RightNow Media Study)
- Divided by Faith: Evangelical Religion and the Problem of Race in America by Michael O. Emerson
- Video: Racism and Corporate Evil: A White Guy’s Perspective by Tim Keller
- Just Mercy, the film about Bryan Stevenson and the Equal Justice Initiative is streaming for free through the end of June on YouTube, Google Play, and Amazon.
- Harriet, the film about Harriet Tubman’s life is available for rent via several sources including Amazon Prime, and Google