Sending a Global Partner
* Clear evidence of ongoing spiritual formation, cross-cultural evangelism, and deepening discipleship
* Evidence of transformational engagements in a small group, church, and local community
* Evidence of life decisions and critical choices to align with missional calling and goals
* Doctrinal and philosophical alignment with the Lausanne Covenant
* Ministry goal in line with Trinity’s missions priorities:
o Strengthening the church among less reached people groups
o Church planting among unreached people groups
o Strategic intervention on behalf of the poor and marginalized
* Potential spot on a healthy team with a clear and compelling vision (Kingdom Professional network or mission agency)
* Sufficient grasp of the strengths and needs of the national church and potential fit and role
* High cross-cultural quotient, including demonstrated prowess in learning a second language
* Growing relationships at Trinity.
* Complete Application and Discuss with GO Director for Engagement
* Identify and Build an Advocacy Team of 3-5 Trinity attendees who will gather once a month to pray
* Go through a D2 Process (Discern & Develop) to confirm readiness with a group appointed by Thrive
* Formal Application Submission & Review.
* Language learning, culture learning (2 years)
* Mutual discernment and confirmation of missional focus with national church, or KP network
* On-field leader conversation for strategic missional clarity, team role, and national church partnership/engagement.
Affirmation of Engagement
* Development of ministry/Kingdom influence plan
* Decision on category: supported missionary or Kingdom Professional
* Formal launch by Advocacy Team and Church Leadership
* Evaluation every 2 years.