Dear friends and partners in ministry,
Our letter today starts with a list of gratitude to the Lord for all that we have received this year. Our first gratitude is for Gregorio’s life, Loida’s father, who last October 7th was called to be in heaven. Although it was a time of broken heartedness, God gave us the opportunity to celebrate a virtual memorial where we thanked God for 87 years of life, for children, grandchildren, and great grandchildren. We are grateful for his life of service to the Lord Jesus. His legacy: HUMILITY, LOVE for the word of God, LOVE for those in need and commitment to the education of those whom God has called to serve Him. We also praise God for:
• His presence during this time of grieving
• That all other family members have now recovered from COVID-19.
• Good health which has allowed to keep working and encouraging others.
• Our children: Rafael and Joy, Jonadab and Jose Miguel.
• Faithful financial provision during this unusual year 2020.
• The certainty that He is in control and He is always with us.
• Luis Miguel first semester of master degree in Biblical Exegesis.
“I will give thanks to you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell all your wonderful deeds. I will be glad and rejoice in you; I will sing the praises of your name, Oh Most High.” Psalm 9:1-2
Facilitators Latin America prayer meeting.
We PRAISE GOD for technologies such as zoom and other social media tools that have allowed us to continue developing our ministry.
We praise the Lord for:
• Being able to preach the Word of God
• Continue to develop a meaningful ministry in training pastors and leaders
• 140 new pastors and leaders that started the Expositive Preaching training process with Luis Miguel
• Special workshops to foster fellowship among pastors from all over Latin America
• Special prayer meetings with coworkers, friends and supporters
• The opportunity to stay in touch with those who are struggling or have been sick, and pray for each other
• New ministry work in MISINCOL and the privilege
that it is to serve alongside missionaries who work among the ethnic groups
• Each one of you who sent a special offering, or a prayer for our family and ministry.
• UWM, our missionary family and organization
Wishing you a joyful celebration in family with gratitude.
Luis Miguel and Loida Huertas
We invite you to join our ministry team so that we might bless Colombia and Latin America together. You can make one donation or set up an automatic electronic payment. Each gift will be acknowledged with a tax-deductible receipt. To DONATE visit: https://uwm.org/missionaries/31692/